Monday, May 11, 2009

sore sore sore

These are the only words I can think of. Sore legs.. sore feet, sore arms.. ....My muscles......arrghhhhh!
All because of my poor STAMINA... =( Running is really a big thing for me.

A part of me keep telling "Run Laili... run... DON"T stop.." ....but.... : (._.)
Ms. Feet : Ooii!! How many more times u want me to feel the thunderous 'thud thud thud' on the ground? Pekak telinga ar..... U running or stomping? Ish ish ish......

Ms. Arms : Swing swing swing.... swing with the wind... tired la... I looked like chicken wings from far... Have a look at other runner... Their Ms/Mr Arms move delicately and in style!! Aiyo...

Ms. Muscles : I can feel my Left leg muscle tightening up but... it doesn't feel the same way in the Right leg... Aiks.... Imbalance... sigh.... =O

In the end... its 3 against 1.... wat to do... walk la.... HAhaha.... =)
shall try again tomorrow... my MISSION ---> conquer 'The 3 Ms. Complainer..' (.")V


No comments:

Post a Comment